Monday, August 1, 2016

The Denim Dress: 2 Ways

Finally! Christmas was my last clothes hunting adventure and I've felt overdue. A friend wanted to go shopping for white pants and that was all the excuse I needed to get a date on the calendar. It's so nice to have a second opinion when you're clothes shopping.

Our first store was Target, which is where I found this denim dress. I've worn it styled 2 ways and of course I want to share those with you. :)

Style 1: Simply Accessorized





Outfit Breakdown
Denim Dress: Target (similar)
Sandals: Target (same)
Necklace: Down to Earth, 3 in one by Premier (Catalog)
Bead Bracelet: Gift

Style 2- An Extra Layer




These earrings are big on style, but super light weight
I think I'm leaning towards Style 2. It looks complete with the added layer and texture of the cardigan,  AND it received a random compliment during a grocery store run. That seals the deal for me.  I'm looking forward to styling this dress for fall, which is coming up soon.

Outfit Breakdown
Cardigan/Sweater: LOFT clearance ($9.00!)
Sandals: Local Boutique
Bangles, Necklace & Earrings: Premier Designs (Catalog)
Purse: Coach

Which style do you prefer??

Well, that's all for today friends. School has started for some of our boys and I must get organized! I close with this lovely shot of me and my tambourine. Yeah, it's my first time attempting to keep rhythm while singing back up. I'll better keep practicing.

Chrissy

SaveSave
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the way you styled this dress. That sweater is so cool!

    http://www.michellespaige.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That sweater has been surprisingly versatile!

      Delete

© Granola and Grace
Blogger Templates made by pipdig