Thursday, November 2, 2017

Just a Few of My Favorites & Fails!



Hello my blogger friends! I hope this post finds you enjoying fall weather.  My husband and I were on a cruise last week (post to come soon) and I'm told that the weather was pretty chilly during our absence. However, with the temps in the high 70's this week I'm not sure I believe them. ;)  Regardless of Georgia's indecision about fall, I continue to live vicariously through my blogger friends up north, while indulging all things pumpkin. Ok mostly lattes. 
The weather. How many of my posts open with a blurb about the weather?? I can't seem to help myself. After all, my entire outfit is planned around weather first, destination second. Today was no different. I grabbed my favorite (and most worn) shirt dress and paired it with this 3 quarter length cardigan.  From there I dug out leggings, added my brown Clark boots and a few accessories. There was no need to make a fuss. Just a regular day...

Click here for the latest "muck" boots from Clarks.

Jasmine RingCozy Bracelet
 And since I've nothing new and exciting to report from this week, I thought I'd share a pic of the pants I'm deliberating over at WHBM, as well as a few favorites and fails from last season.

These coated skinny utility jeans are flattering with the added bonus of being comfortable! I went home with these when i picked up a dress for the cruise and had to take them back. Right now they are priced at $100 and I'd like to do better. Anyone, see something like this for a better price??




Outfit Favorites...


From the hat to my distressed skinnies, this one I wear when I'm feeling stylish. By the way, that's me when I'm wearing a hat or anything out of my ordinary. ;)




These joggers from the GAP are so comfortable and I plan on getting one other pair in another color to broaden my athleisure horizons!


One can't beat a classic pair of jeans and a comfy sweatshirt!


I picked this one because black skinnies are a must and I've outgrown these. Maybe this pic will help me get motivated!


Once again the classic skinnies return, only this time I'm wearing a light weight sweater top from Corrie LeeAnns. In fact, I'm wearing that puppy right now.

****Outfit FAILS****

I'm proud to be an adventurous spirit when it comes to my style, but there are times when i think, "no, just no". 


My favorite vest with a pair of my favorite jeans, but something went wrong. :)


Maybe if I had changed out the shoes???


Girl! Hide your crazy!!!

These next couple made me laugh out loud, so I invite you do so as well! Come on. ;)



Well, my friends what's on your clothing wish list? I'm sure I have more than those pants from WHBM on my list!

Have a fabulous day. :)

Chrissy

Linking up with Elegance & MommyhoodA Pocketful of PolkadotsShelbee on the EdgeNancy's Fashion Style
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Love all of these looks, even your fails! Have a fabulous weekend!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elise. :) I hope your weekend was fabulous as well.

      Delete
  2. Silly gorgeous girl, even your fails are beautiful!! You are just gorgeous, for REAL!!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet Kellyann! thank you. :) I'm so thankful for bloggers like you!

      Delete
  3. Well if you call that fails! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy - you're the best! So fun and spunky. So glad I found you in this blogging world. ;)

      Delete
  4. I hope you guys had a fun cruise! SO many cute looks! I really like your camo dress and the look with the hat. Did you receive any good recommendations on coated jeans? I would love to have some, too. Thanks for linking up with Fabulous Friday!

    Jennie - A Pocketful of Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No recommendations yet! And thank you. The one with the hat is my favorite as well. Now if it would just cool down long enough, here in Georgia, I could wear it again. ;)

      Delete
  5. Well as someone who once worked at WHBM part time-and has a lot of their clothing I can tell you that their clothes are very well-made and beautiful. Expensive yes, but they do sales often and better yet, the sale prices are usually better online. Wait a little on those pants and then get them.

    Anyhow, I love so many looks here. The only one I see as fail is the one with the white tights. The rest are fine, some better than others but nothing wrong.

    As a matter of fact I chose this post as one of my favorites from last week's Thursday Moda and featured it my favorite outfit from this post Chrissy, so welcome by check it out.

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2017/11/thursday-moda-88-13-ways-to-wear-plaid.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about WHBM. They are definitely good quality and will take your advice and watch for online sales!

      Thank you for the feature Ada! You are so sweet and encouraging. I also appreciate your honest feedback. I'm thankful for friends in the blog world. ;)

      Delete

© Granola and Grace
Blogger Templates made by pipdig